Monday 5 November 2012

Callums individual research

Research for SKYRIM themed room

Individual research for Skyrim themed room
I have Primary research of Skyrim from owning the game and playing it thoroughly although I will need some images as a reference when drawing my pixel room

These are the main type’s swords in Skyrim, I will use them as ornaments in my room or have characters wielding or creating them

I will try and add tattoos and scars to my pixel characters which are similar to these to add more detail

I will create the door and wall for my room in this style, which is the dwarven ruins in Skyrim

This is a basic stone tower they are scattered throughout Skyrim and will be recognisable to the target audience who are old enough to play the game



These are enemies you can find throughout Skyrim I will use these in my room but change details like the colour of the cloaks, patterns of branches etc.

These are objects in a standard Skyrim house, I will use these in my room but they will be displayed in another layout



No comments:

Post a Comment